Veneers – Whiting, IN
Make Your Smile Goals a Reality
Are you struggling to smile confidently due to noticeable chips, stains, and gaps between your teeth? Don’t worry – your dream smile isn’t out of reach. In fact, with veneers, you can make your smile goals a reality in three visits or less! This popular cosmetic dental treatment delivers flawless results and can conceal several dental imperfections at once as well. Sound like the perfect smile-perfecting solution for you? Then schedule a consultation with our Whiting cosmetic dentist or read on to learn more.
Why Choose United Dental Centers of Whiting for Veneers?
- Serving the Whiting Community for 30+ Years
- Flexible Financing Available with CareCredit
- Achieve Your Dream Smile in Three Visits or Less
What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are thin sheaths of top-of-the-line materials, like porcelain. They are custom-made for each patient so they fit seamlessly over the front-facing surface of their teeth. Although they can be used to fix one tooth, their ability to fix multiple flaws at once makes them ideal for a complete smile makeover. From small spacing issues to noticeable chips and significant discoloration, veneers can address virtually any concern of yours!
The Process of Getting Veneers
After the consultation (which is where we will determine if you’re a candidate and solidify the details of your treatment plan), we will prepare your teeth for veneers. This requires a sliver of your enamel to be removed so your veneers don’t protrude unnaturally in any way. After this step, we will take impressions for the dental lab and place your temporary veneers. You’ll wear these until your permanent ones arrive, which typically takes a few weeks.
Once we receive your final veneers, you’ll return to our office. After ensuring they are perfect and removing your temporary set, we will bond your veneers securely in place, revealing a beautiful new smile! As mentioned above, the process from start to finish typically can be completed in three visits or less. So, you won’t have to wait long to have the gorgeous smile you’ve always wanted.
The Benefits of Veneers
Here are a few of the many reasons veneers continue to be one of the most popular smile-enhancing treatments available:
- They can be used to fix one tooth or your whole smile
- The entire process can be completed in a matter of weeks
- The results look and feel extremely natural
- The materials used are stain-resistant
- There aren’t any special products or oral hygiene regimens needed to maintain them
If your confidence is being negatively affected by chipped, stained, or otherwise imperfect teeth, then we encourage you to schedule a consultation with our team. With beautiful cosmetic dental treatments like veneers, we can conceal flaws like these and reveal a gorgeous smile!
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Veneers are among the higher-priced cosmetic services. However, they present an excellent value because of the many benefits they offer. Their beautiful appearance, combined with their outstanding longevity, make them a great investment for anyone who is looking to achieve their ideal smile. During your consultation, we will discuss pricing information and help you understand your payment options.
Cost vs. Cosmetic Dentistry: What Is Right for Me?
Veneers are just one of several cosmetic treatment options that are available in our practice. During your consultation, we will learn about your goals for treatment and make a recommendation. Depending on your budget and preferences, we might urge you to move forward with one of the following procedures:
- In some cases, we have to refer patients out to other experts so they can get braces or clear aligners. These treatments are excellent for oral health, but they tend to cost thousands of dollars, and they do nothing for the size, shape, or color of the teeth.
- Teeth whitening. Teeth whitening is one of the more affordable cosmetic options. For less than a thousand dollars (perhaps much less), you can say goodbye to stubborn dental stains. The downside of teeth whitening is that its results may endure for just a few years.
- Direct bonding. Also known as dental bonding or cosmetic bonding, this treatment looks similar to veneers at first. It is also surprisingly affordable and requires only one appointment to complete. Unfortunately, bonding tends to last for just a few years before it has to be replaced.
- Gum recontouring. If you have excess or uneven gum tissue, this procedure can give you a more proportionate smile. Its cost can vary depending on the extent of the work needed.
- Veneers are often regarded as an “all-in-one” cosmetic dental treatment because they can correct discoloration, chips, cracks, minor misalignment, and more — all within the space of a few appointments. Although their price may seem high, they are a smart purchase for image-conscious individuals who want to look their best and enjoy long-lasting results.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Veneers are almost never covered by insurance because they are classified as a purely elective procedure. However, there may be other provisions you can use to make it easier to afford your dream smile. For example, you may qualify for CareCredit financing.
CareCredit is a third-party company that offers low-interest and no-interest payment plans for dental services, including cosmetic procedures. The application process is fast, and most patients who apply are deemed credit-worthy. You may be able to choose a monthly payment amount that fits in with your budget.
If necessary, our team might be able to adjust your treatment plan with the goal of lowering the total cost of care while still producing beautiful results.
Are you eager to learn more about veneers and their cost? Our team would love to answer your questions. Get in touch with us today to book a consultation.